Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year again to save money on all the necessities of life – shoes being one of them for sure.
We’ve found it to be a great idea to buy used shoes online. Not only to avoid the hassles of lines at the mall, but also to be able to shop in your pajamas. Many people don’t even consider buying used shoes online and we’re not sure why; but it’s definitely a worthwhile idea.
Is buying used shoes online considered gross to you? Buying some anti-fungal spray will help you avoid getting any foot disease. Even washing the shoes before wearing them can help (if the shoe is washable). We’ve also found the buying shoe liners is helpful.
Follow these steps to buy used shoes.
- Remember that buying used shoes online is just like buying shoes in a regular mall or store. People are always trying on shoes in stores and feet germs can be found in those as well.
- Purchase used shoes online that are in very good condition. On sites such as eBay, you can look for the condition to be that of “used in excellent condition.” Such shoes were probably worn once or twice by the current owner.
- Measure your feet according to length and width just to be sure that you are buying used shoes to fit you. This is necessary for buying shoes on online auctions.
- Purchase some disinfecting spray to make your used shoes a bit more fresh and clean. You can purchase some anti-fungal spray or just mist the inside of the used shoes with some rubbing alcohol. This is a good preventative of getting a foot disease.
- Look to see what kind of return policy there is on the used shoes. If you are purchasing used shoes on eBay and they do not end up fitting or being what you expected, you want to be sure that you can return them.
We hope this tutorial about buying used shoes online has been helpful! We’d love to hear your experiences too!